Copy projects in Pdmworks

I have tried copying a project in Pdmworks and it does not seem to copy "all" of the documents to a new document name. I have a project assembly with quite a few sub-sub assemblies. When opening the newly named project, some of theses sub-sub assemblies are still referencing the old project documents. What am I doing wrong?

Reply to
pete