Linking to balloons

Ok now it is possible to link notes to annotations, but there isn't a way to link to a balloon is there?

Reply to
CS

I've been asking about this for a few years. No way that I can find.

jk

Reply to
John Kreutzberger

I did find a work around. Create a balloon Change the properties to have no border and no leader. Create your note with spaces where you want the item number move your balloon that now looks like a note to the location you desire and group them. Now your item number will update with BOM changes and move with your note. The only drawback is I think you are stuck having the note follow your view.

Corey

Reply to
CS

Yeah, I can see how that would work. However, I want to be able to make a detail descriptor on subsequent sheets where I detail out components of my mold designs. I have a block saved with all of the custom properties for material and file name. However, I can't find a way to populate this note with the detail number and quantity.

jk

Reply to
John Kreutzberger