Save As Copy not creating parts, anyone else?

When using Save As Copy at the assembly level, the assembly is saved with a new name , but none of my parts are saved with the new names I gave them and so the newly named assembly is missing all its parts. This has happened a few times and with another draftsman I work with. Anyone else seen this problem, using 2007, 2.2, thanks.

Reply to
jasonnmoss

There are a few ways to "copy" asm. file, components and drawings, (1) with Solidworks Explorer and (2) use "Pack & Go". See the help menu.

Mike Eckstein

Reply to
Michael Eckstein

Have you checked the references button and changed the names/location through that option?

Reply to
Keith Streich