PDMWorks API

Has anyone else here worked with the PDMWorks API?

I'm doing some work with it now and have found it woefully lacking.

It doesn't allow you to return a "Level" property for a document in the Vault.. You're forced to manually output a CSV file and parse the data.

All it will do for you is give a Boolean True/False via the "IsTopLevel" property. Not too helpful when you have assemblies more than 8 levels deep. :-(

It doesn't make too much sense to me that the API doesn't return a critical property of documents in the Vault.

It sure would be nice it SW would put some effort into the PDMWorks API and its documentation.

Reply to
Tim Markoski