Stacked Ballons in a drawing....

When I insert stacked ballon's I have to click on mulitple parts to get the ballons for those parts to show up. Then i change those parts, the Ballons turn Olive Drab Green(Lost its reference) Is there any way to Update its reference? or do I have to do what I have been doing which is adding a new ballon to the stack.

When I click on the ballon, it shows its reference point, but I can not click on it to redefine it.

Reply to
Chris Bourgeois

I don't know of any solution other than just adding new balloons - sorry.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany