Updating titleblocks in PDMWorks

Hello all!

Our company recently moved facilities, and of course we now have a new address. Currently we have a little over 500 drawings stored in PDMWorks 2005, and I was curious if anyone has a script available that would enable me to checkout the drawings, modify the text on the sheet format and then check the drawings back into PDMWorks while bumping the rev one level and adding a revision comment?

If this is too big of a hassle, the files will jsut stay with the old address, but I thought it would be worth a shot to ask.

Thanks! Dave

Reply to
Dave Nay

Must be a whopper of an ECO. :D

Never say never. I would suggest removing the address.

Reply to
remy martin