[TECH] Straight-Cut Throat Nozzle Thrust Coefficient Tech Article Summary on HPR Web Site

Gentlemen:

A summary of key technical results and conclusions from my High Power Rocketry Magazine tech article "Departures from Ideal Performance for Conical Nozzles and Bell Nozzles, Straight-Cut Throats and Rounded Throats" is now on the High Power Rocketry web site at:

The summary equations and a summary plot of nozzle thrust coefficient versus straight-cut throat L/D are included. The summary plot shows the large jump in nozzle thrust coefficient for straight-cut throat L/D's < 0.45. I recommend the following design criteria; straight-cut throat L/D

Reply to
CRogers168

So how about a quick analysis of expansion ratio.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine