airbrushing tech

Does anyone know a good way of airbrushing weathering marks onto scale aircraft. I know i know, this sounds simple but i am refering more to panel lines etc, the fine detail stuff as no magazines give good info on exactly how to do this?

Reply to
Emperor 1138

What I did on a 1/72 D3A Val was thus: Before painting the color scheme, I airbrushed black over the panel lines, about 1/16" in width. Then, I airbrushed on the green/gray color scheme. You get a slight highlight of the panel lines. Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf