Saturn 1B

I'm searching for information to clone a 1/100 scale Saturn 1B, I have the plan's from Jim'z (centuri 1/100,estes 1/70)

But, I'm looking for the actual estes 1b 1/100 plans does anyone have or know where

I can find this info or any other info (tube sizes, fins, shrouds etc...)

Thanks in advance

Reply to
John Stogiou

Oh ..... If some one has the kit that would be interesting...

Reply to
John Stogiou

The recent Estes 1/100 S-IB was based on the old Centuri kit, so what you got from JimZ should be pretty close. I've got one Estes 1/100 S-IB in the dungeon, but it's magic plastic is still intact...

Bob Kaplow

Look here:

J.A. Michel

Reply to