BSG Tech

I grabbed up a Viper Mk VII and was looking at the PG PE cockpit with displays. I was thinking of having a go at a DIY LED installation. Kit is
certainly big enough.
Aside from the actual series on DVD was there a "tech manual" on the Mk VII or the Mk II that might show the nav lights and strobes and any other external lights?
Yes I have already started looking but any nudges in a good direction would be appreciated.