Dale Greene SPAAR 503

shreadvector wrote:

Reply to
Dale Greene

What I win????

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
tdstr

For your modroc history project I'm going to have to send you some scans from a notebook I purchased a few months ago...

The original manuscript of Estes TR-10, with Doug's letters to Bill Simon and his marketing ideas, including this nugget...

"Again, I would like to emphasize selling: 1) postal scales, 2) stop watches, 3) thermometers, and 4) topological maps. This is where your additional new profit can be realized in regard to this report -- by making them available as soon as possible..."

He also complains that the model rocket companies should lobby the big aerospace companies in California to convince Gov. Brown that CA needs to develop a model rocketry program and deal with the onerous requirements for a model rocket permit (this was 1966).

Roy nar12605

Reply to
Roy Green