Anyone find the Sieg U2 Universal grinding machine?

Sieg has come out with the U2, and it looks compact.
Has it invaded american shores yet? Better Red (paint) than dead.
Reply to
Louis Ohland
Haven't seen it for sale, other than a CNC version here:
Alan
Reply to
Alan Wright
Saw that. A decent surface grinder sans the extra $$ for CNC might be worth while. Why doesn't Grizzly carry the U2 instead of the 6x18 sans coolant....
Alan Wright wrote:
Reply to
Louis Ohland
I actually like the thing for the horizontal milling ability in addition to a little surface grinding. I don't need CNC for either use.
Alan
Reply to
Alan Wright