Anyone find the Sieg U2 Universal grinding machine?

Sieg has come out with the U2, and it looks compact.

Has it invaded american shores yet? Better Red (paint) than dead.

Reply to
Louis Ohland

Haven't seen it for sale, other than a CNC version here:

Alan

Reply to
Alan Wright

Reply to
Louis Ohland

I actually like the thing for the horizontal milling ability in addition to a little surface grinding. I don't need CNC for either use.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Wright