Info. DeLaval

Hi Everyone, I am writing a school report and i have the following information missing. can somebody help? thanks a lot!

  1. where the 18 manufacturing plants are located worldwide? and how big are these plants in measurement of employees?

  1. the 39 local companies, where are they located in? and how many employees they have?

Reply to
johnsletter

What is the topic? Can't answer questions if we don't know the topic.

  1. 18 manufactures of toy dolls?
  2. What are 39 local companies of the north pole? What locality?
Reply to
kimballt