Historic Sugar Rocket Pamphlets on Ebay

Hi Folks:

This is to announce that while reorganizing my attic I discovered 3 large boxes of Teleflite's famous pamphlet, "The Incredible Five Cent Sugar Rocket". All copies are new-old stock from the final 1995 printing of this now-famous publication, and I've decided to sell them.

Because they are now considered "collectibles", as the author I'll sign each copy, and I'll be selling them in a series of fixed-price sales on eBay until they are gone. Here's the link to the first sale.

David Sleeter/Teleflite Corp.

Reply to
David Sleeter