Historic Sugar Rocket Publications 4 Sale on Ebay

Hi Folks:
This message is to announce that I'm selling another batch of signed copies of "The Incredible Five Cent Sugar Rocket" on eBay, and that I'm now
including an original copy of the plans for a miniature model rocket which I called "The Microsond One". As with the main publication, these plans are all "new-old-stock" from the final 1995 printing. Here's the link to the eBay page.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&iteme50615873
I'll continue these sales until the final 1995 printing is gone.
David Sleeter