URGENT MESSAGE: TELEFLITE ROCKET MOTOR BOOK

Hi again Folks:

Teleflite's new book, "Amateur Rocket Motor Contruction", is now at the printer, and the lithography department is making the printing plates. THIS MESSAGE IS URGENT AND TIME SENSITIVE, and it's addressed to all the people who ordered and paid for the book in advance.

For the SECOND time, if you have moved since you placed your order, please send your address change information NOW to:

snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net

Please do NOT wait. Do it immediately, as I'll soon be printing the shipping labels. Please include your new address AND your old address, as I'll need your old address to look up your file.

I've received approx. 100 replies to my first posting of this message, but I'm assuming that there are still some "stragglers" out there who didn't see it. I'll start shipping books in about 6 weeks. At that time I'll activate a website at

(there's nothing there yet), where people who did NOT order in advance will be able to order books and supplies with a credit card over a secured server.

David Sleeter/Teleflite Corp.

Reply to
David Sleeter

Repost this message WEEKLY until about a week after you ship.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Reply to
Mike