Small Rockets Press Smudge book sale

Hello all. Prior to NARAM I placed a thread about some minimally damaged "Small Sounding Rockets" books for sale. The total damage is a smudge of the authors photos on the rear cover. Otherwise, the books are pristine. Well...there are 9 of these books left at $30 each plus shipping and handling. Regular price is $59.00 for undamaged books. Media mail plus packaging is $3.50.

For all scale modelers into high power, these small rockets can be built easily half scale and definitely full scale. What's more... there's no instability issue since they all flew!!! Also, if there is ever a real scale event where source material is needed to substantiate your model down to the rivets, bolts,and seams, the companies drawings are in the book. There are no redraws with approximate dimensions. Color photos are up on the web site for many of the vehicles.

For the members of Reaction Rocketry Society trying to reach orbit, the Phoenix sounding rocket if copied will put a 10 lb payload 200 miles up!!! Thanks in advance R. Morrow

Reply to
Richard Morrow

I had bought the book during the "smudge sale" & it's well worth getting.....good drawings & great detail. The smudge on the back cover is nothing to be concerned about.....the rest of the book is in pristine condition. If you're considering getting the book, go ahead. -- Richard "it might be that, when they're gone, they're gone" Hickok

Reply to
Rhhickok

I bought one too, same here, smudge is hardly worth mentioning.

-Rob

Reply to
Rob Bazinet

Ditto. May I also add that Richard was very patient with my prolonged efforts to get the funds to the other side of the pond.

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

9PM EST hi there are two books left R. Morrow Small rockets Press
Reply to
Richard Morrow

6:22PM EST 9/18/2003 Hi all. The smudged books have all sold out. There are about 130 of the regular stock left. R. Morrow Small Rockets Press
Reply to
Richard Morrow