Teleflite Needs Vendors

Hi Folks:

As many of you know, my new book titled "Amateur Rocket Motor Construction" will soon be in print. The printer ships the finished copies next week, and they should arrive at my warehouse around May 10th. That's 25,000 pounds of books!

The book is paperback, 8-1/2" x 11" with 528 pages, 427 photos, 274 drawings, and about 100,000 words. The retail price is $29.95, and the individual copies are all bar-coded for retail sale. It teaches people to make 5 homemade propellant formulas, and 54 proven and tested motor designs ranging from a C6 to an I-65.

Now I'm looking for vendors to market the books for me at Tripoli rocket launches and fireworks shows. I'm looking for established and respected businesses, well know to the people who attend these events. As I'm not currently involved with Tripoli, I need suggestions on who these vendors might be. And, of course, I'd like to talk with these people personally. Would interested parties please contact me at:

snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net

Thanks,

David Sleeter/Teleflite

Reply to
David Sleeter

Magnum look on rocketryonline.com for dealers

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

You want vendors? I'll give you vendors!!

I think I deserve a free book for this...

shockie B)

Construction"

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

Do you want me to BUY you a book?

He does sensational publishing work.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

When do you think you will be shipping out to people that did not pre-order?

Construction"

Reply to
Mike

...once every two or three decades....

- Rick "I'll probably buy a copy, anyway" Dickinson

Reply to
Rick Dickinson