Australian Apprentice needs E Book

Hi I'm an Australian and I'm about to start an Electrician Apprenticeship and I need a copy of the AS/NZS 3000:2000 Electrical installations (known as the Australian/New Zealand Wiring Rules). I really do not think I should have to pay 70 dollars plus for a book on how to follow the government's rules, they should supply this free, $60 for an E Book? What a joke. If anyone has a copy of this e book I would very much appreciate it, I wanted to get a jump on the stuff I have to learn before I start. Thanks

Reply to
screaming.baboon

Hey there Baboon. I am also an Australian and electrician with supervisory status.

The rules are not mandatory and are not government controlled. They are published and determined by the Standard's Association.

If you arte typical of the new generation of electrician then God help us all. You sir are the joke, not the $60 fee for access to the current edition of the installation rules.

If you want to get a jump start contact the Standards Association and tell them what you have told us.

Reply to
Stop 0x000001E