looking for stepper motor supplier

As much as I appreciate having access to the web, there are days when I find the whole thing to be frustrating beyond explanation.
I've been looking for an vendor with a good selection of stepper motors for purchase on-line. Specifically, I am looking for a light-duty motor with a medium number of poles suitable for moving a stylus device (okay, maybe I should have said "vaguely" rather than "specifically"). I'm paying for this out-of-pocket so I would like to keep the purchase down to somewhere in the range US $20-$30.
Can anyone point me in the direction of a good vendor? Thanks. Gary
P.S. I've just GOT to get me a copy of Gordon's book.
You could always try Http://www.ebay.com I went there and found 3 steppers motors that were ~$60 each and I got the 3 for 80.
Hope this helps.
Justin

The best all-around source for small-to-medium-sized stepper motors, with good descriptions of what you are getting, and low prices, is http://www.jameco.com . At least that I am aware of. They also have the lowest prices for IDC ribbon cable connectors that I have seen yet.
You can probably find an appropriate motor somewhere in the $3 to $7 range. There are probably a hundred different types of steppers to choose from on Jameco right now.