stepper motor power

i want to use a stepper motor to turn a base to various positions and would like the holding power and resolution of a microstepping motor and driver.
Perhaps I'm just looking at the wrong companys but all I see are AC 120-240 drivers .This will be on a mobile robot so I don't need to drag a extesion chord around every where.Any sugestionson where to buy DC power microsteppers and drivers?
I did a google search for "stepper motor drive" and this was the top hit:
http://www.stepcontrol.com/ams_product.html#Controller%20IC%E2%80%99s
--
- Alan Kilian <alank(at)timelogic.com>
Director of Bioinformatics, TimeLogic Corporation 763-449-7622
CPR2020 wrote:

I have one from a "Pacific Scientfic". Try www.pacsci.com.
Bill K7NOM
Bill Janssen wrote:

Also try SGS-Thomson for controller IC.
Bill K7NOM

would
120-240
microsteppers
For bipolar motors: http://www.allegromicro.com/sf/3977/
Current drive, microstepping, and translation circuitry in one package. All you do is provide step and direction signals. If you're already making a circuit board, adding one of these is a good idea. If you don't need 2.5 amps, http://www.allegromicro.com/sf/3967/ handles 750ma and comes in a smaller surface-mount package.