Level 1 Cert Success!

On Saturday, May 7, I got my level 1 certification out at Snow Ranch, California. It was the maiden flight of my scratchbuilt rocket on an AT
H128 reload. The airframe was made from a cardboard tube 3' long, a little over 3" diameter. Ply fins, homemade nosecone (modified toy "traffic cone"), homesewn parachute. Thanks to all who provided advice, especially fellow members of LUNAR and Jack Hagerty for witnessing the flight.
David Takemoto-Weerts NAR #80818 Davis, CA
David Takemoto-Weerts wrote:

Congrats!!!!
Do you have any photos of the historic event, or at least of your rocket?
--

Greg Heilers
On Mon, 9 May 2005 13:18:48 +0000 (UTC), David Takemoto-Weerts

Congratulations!!! Enjoy!
Congrats! sounds like an interesting rocket.

Congrats. :- ) It does sound like an interesting rocket. Was the body tube "recycled" or made for rocketry.
Gotta love dumpster rocketry!

NOT!