Launch Rack for Multiple Launch Rods - Rod Spacing

Hi, I am constructing a multi-rod launcher and have the following question. Is there a rule of thumb for how far the rods should be
spaced from one another? If I am launching one at a time there is probably no specific spacing required. However if I were to run a drag race I would think that some minimum spacing would be required. I am planning to launch Estes sized rockets with up to E motors. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Mike Nycz
I put six pads on a 2x4 8' long. I made the Corian-type launch swivels from the plans over on NARTS.
--
R. J. Talley
Teacher/James Madison Fellow

About a foot is fine for MR.

They self-space from waves/wake off the vehicle.