Help me shoot an Estes Cineroc and make $250

I'm doing a small film shoot on Long Island on Saturday, Aug 19th. I need someone to launch and retreive an Estes Cineroc rocket for this one specific shot I want. I own a Cineroc and can bring one but I'm travelling from Los Angeles for this and given the recent terrorist plot am reluctant to try to bring it on the plane (even sans motor). Best case scenario is you have experience with and can bring your own Cineroc for which I'd pay you an additional TBD rental fee. Another scenario is that I bring my rocket pre-loaded with film you have experience launching model rockets and can bring the appropriate launch pad, the motor my Cineroc requires, and battery/cables for safe ignition. I am not a skilled rocket launcher and would need to rely upon your expertise in this area. Job pays $250 for just a few hours work. Please contact me asap. snipped-for-privacy@fiftyfootfilms.com

Thanks!

Paul

Reply to
paul