Level 3 Success at LDRS 23

My Level 3 flight was a complete success on July 1st at LDRS 23. A big thank you to my crew from the Tri-City Sky Busters for all of the ground support. Another big thanks goes to Duane Wilkey my L3CC for his technical advice and moral support. I would also like to thank Ivan from Pratt Hobbies for the pad support and Oscar from Star Rocketry for sponsoring my flight and the "free" M grain.

Details (and a few pictures - Thanks to Pat Easter) can be found at:

Jim Mullane L3!!!!

Reply to
Jim

Way to go, Jim. Great Flight !!