Level 2 cert.

Hi,
I was just wondering about the test for level 2. I have seen the
Tripoli level 2 test online and also the NAR veresion. If you are a
member of the NAR, can you take the Tripoli version of the test, or do
you have to go by which organization you are a part of?
Thanks a lot,
Tom Sak
Reply to
TJ
You need to take the test of the Organization you belong to. If you are NAR, you have to take the NAR test, or vice versa. However, if you are a member of both, you can take either, providing the one giving you the test is a member of the organization, who's test you are taking. IE, someone that is NAR, cannot give a Tripoli test if he is not a member, even if you are.
-Digger
Reply to
Digger
Do you still have to be L2 to be a prefect?
Bob Kaplow
Tripoli member and attained certification level 2.
from
Will
Bob Kaplow wrote:
Reply to