Pigs in Space

Attention scratchbuilders and those of us who can remember Jim Henson's Muppet Show.

I found DVDs of The Muppet Show on Netflix and was wondering if any body has ever seen plans or a scratchbuilt Swinetrek?

Thanx

Reply to
Al Gloer

No but there are some nice pictures here:

The bloke that made the mesh may have some drawings. Doesn't look _too_ difficult, if you can find something to use for the body.

Two bottom halves from an easter egg shape might work, perhaps with a short length of tube in the centre. Stuffer tube up the middle, make the nose the nose cone. Attaching the legs might be a bit difficult. Might want to add transparent fins, for stability and strength. Those 'legs' look a bit puny. The feet look like those plastic containers you get bubble gum and trinkets in at the seaside/fairground.

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

A while back I saw a matchbox sized model of the Swinetrek in the local toy store.

Bob Kaplow

Isn't "swinetrek" German for "pork buffet"? :-)>

Reply to
Gene