Superscale Web Page

Can anyone tell me if Superscale's Web Page
is
still up?
I keep getting an error message that it doesn't exist but when I do a Google
search, I keep seeing references to it. TIA
Ed
"The French couldn't hate us any
more unless we helped 'em out in another war."
--Will Rogers
(Delete text after dot com for e-mail reply.)
Reply to
RobbelothE
Says it doesn't exist. Note that Google keeps past references alive (caches). I'm sure there are also web sties that are current that still have dead links to it.
Reply to
Gary Kato
Probably, but their service providers DNS server doesn't know about it. If somebody still has it in their DNS cache (i.e. can still access the site) they could post the direct IP address here.
Reply to
Toni Lassila
It has been off the air for at least 6 months.
Kevin
Reply to
Kevin Seniuk