Mars Rover

Anyone know of one available in 1/48 or larger? Resin is acceptable.
Reply to
The Raven
I thought I'd read that JPL had a licensing arrangement set up for images and models of the rover. Seems like I've heard this tune before....
Ed "The French couldn't hate us any more unless we helped 'em out in another war." --Will Rogers
(Delete text after dot com for e-mail reply.)
Reply to
RobbelothE
They did the same thing with Pathfinder.
Dom
Reply to
Dominique Durocher
At work we have a big screen tv that is always on CNN. The news scroll at the bottom of the screen had a blurb that Lego was to make a Mars Rover kit. I thought man must be a slow news day. I have never seen them announce any kits by any other manufacturers :-) Cheers, Max Bryant
Reply to
Max Bryant
Sojouner was made by Hot Wheels if you can believe it,small,by still cool!.
Reply to
Teem
I've got one of those...still unopened...
Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall
Any idea of the scale?
Tom
Reply to
Maiesm72
does it have the hot wheel flame logo decal, a spoiler or red line tires?
Craig
Reply to
Craig
No indications on the package. There are three components:
Pathfinder Orbiter (This opens up and contains a Lander): No Idea -- I don't remember the dimensions.
Lander: Approx. 1/50-1/60 scale
Sojourner Rover: Approx. 1/30-1/32 scale
Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall