Mars Rover

Anyone know of one available in 1/48 or larger? Resin is acceptable.

Reply to
The Raven

I thought I'd read that JPL had a licensing arrangement set up for images and models of the rover. Seems like I've heard this tune before....

Ed "The French couldn't hate us any more unless we helped 'em out in another war." --Will Rogers

(Delete text after dot com for e-mail reply.)

Reply to
RobbelothE

They did the same thing with Pathfinder.

Dom

Reply to
Dominique Durocher

At work we have a big screen tv that is always on CNN. The news scroll at the bottom of the screen had a blurb that Lego was to make a Mars Rover kit. I thought man must be a slow news day. I have never seen them announce any kits by any other manufacturers :-) Cheers, Max Bryant

Reply to
Max Bryant

Reply to
Teem

I've got one of those...still unopened...

Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall

Any idea of the scale?

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

does it have the hot wheel flame logo decal, a spoiler or red line tires?

Craig

Reply to
Craig

No indications on the package. There are three components:

Pathfinder Orbiter (This opens up and contains a Lander): No Idea -- I don't remember the dimensions.

Lander: Approx. 1/50-1/60 scale

Sojourner Rover: Approx. 1/30-1/32 scale

Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall