Monogram 1/48 C-47

I seem to recall someone telling me that the 1/48 Monogram C-47 needed a lot of
corrections. The landing gear sticks in my mind as one of the problem areas.
I look at the kit gear and a couple of photos of Vietnam era AC-47s and I
didn't see any problems that were obvious.
What am I missing on the landing gear (and other areas) that needs correcting?
TIA
Ed
"The French couldn't hate us any
more unless we helped 'em out in another war."
--Will Rogers
(Delete text after dot com for e-mail reply.)
Reply to
RobbelothE