Monogram 1/48 C-47

I seem to recall someone telling me that the 1/48 Monogram C-47 needed a lot of corrections. The landing gear sticks in my mind as one of the problem areas.

I look at the kit gear and a couple of photos of Vietnam era AC-47s and I didn't see any problems that were obvious.

What am I missing on the landing gear (and other areas) that needs correcting? TIA

Ed "The French couldn't hate us any more unless we helped 'em out in another war." --Will Rogers

(Delete text after dot com for e-mail reply.)

Reply to
RobbelothE