1/48 Scale DC-3 & C-47 Landing Gear Corrections

Does anyone know of a 1/48 scale correction set for the Monogram DC-3 and C-47 kits?

Both kits have exactly the same landing gear struts but the two had some differences on the landing gear of the actual aircraft. Surprisingly, Monogram got the C-47's gear (which is the closest to accurate) wrong by giving an incorrect shape to the rear strut. Then they used the same landing gear on their DC-3 kit which had a different primary strut as well.

Thanks in advance. Ed

"There are no easy answers, but there are simple answers. We must have the courage to do what we know is morally right." --Ronald Reagan

(Delete text after dot com for e-mail reply.)

Reply to
RobbelothE