World War I decal source

I'm looking for a source for 1/48 WW I decals, primarily the national markings. Any help will be appreciated.

Reply to
Rick

Bill Shuey replied:

Two come to mind off the top of my head:

Americal/Gryphon:

OR 4373 Varsity Lane Houston, TX 77004 U.S.A. the other that comes to mind is Blue Rider, they have no website but Aero-club carries their line. Aero-Club
Hannant's of Lowestoft carries a number of lines of decals and there are some dedicated W.W.I sheets in their data base for fokker, Albatross, etc. One manufacturer that comes to mind is FCM.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Reply to