1/72 P-51D Cripes A Mighty

Hello!

Just started on a subject. Used Hasegawa P-51 and Eagle Strike Decals and found two questions. First since I don't have any good reference to Pony I'm not sure wich exhaust pipes(short and stright or long and curved) to use on Preddy's Mustang 414906 which is block 15. And second Eagle Strike reference tells to paint the nose of aircraft with Floquil 303080 German Imperial Infantry Blue which seems to be unexisting color or out of production thing. I never used PollyS and never had any reference to it so could anyone tell me what is the modern name or number of this paint.

Thanks a lot. Victor.

Reply to
Victor Bykov