Aircraft Decal Source?

I'm currently building a TBM Avenger, 1/72 scale. I want to built it as a part of Composite Squadron VC-93 off the USS Petrof Bay CVE-80. Once in the past I found an on line source for the appropriate decals, but I've been doing searches for days now and haven't been able to relocate the source.

Any suggestions?

Reply to
rwalker

The usual hobblinc or squadron. if you remember the company that made the decals, would help.

Reply to
frank

Have you tried Flightdecs in Canada?

Don McIntyre

Thanks, Frank and Don, for the suggestions. I usually model ships. I'm building the Avenger, and a Wildcat I already had with the appropriate marks, to go with a 1/350 model of the Petrof Bay I've already built.

Reply to
rwalker

I found an FM2 Wildcat mode lat Hobbylinc.com that comes with decals for both VC-93 and VC-36, for not much money. So I'll just use the VC-93 decals on the Avenger, and complete the FM2 with the VC-36 decals. (Already have an FM2 with VC-93 insignia.)

Reply to
rwalker