More DC-3/C-47

All the recent discussion regarding DC-3/C-47's have energized me to put it into high-gear, with building the several that are in progress. I found a really nice reference site:

(Man...if only I could find a 1/90th decal for Ozark, like in the site's logo!!!)

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Greg,

Check with Walthers (the model railroad folks.) They have some 1/87 (close enough for government work) C-47/DC-3 kits and extra decals for them so may have some more options.

I would love to find Alleghany (AKA "Agony") Airlines as that was the first plane I rode on when I was 7.

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne

Didn't IPMS release a "Convention Special" decal sheet at a nationals, back in the late '80's, that had Ozark Airlines DC-3's in 1/48th, 1/72, and 1/90th scales?

Reply to
Greg Heilers

I don't recall it having anything other than 1/48 and 1/72 although it may also have included 1/100 for the Nitto/Entex kit. I doubt that it would have had decals for the then long out of production Monogram kit.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

The kits are out of stock and they only have C-47 decals (which I ordered for my old original Monogram kit).

Reply to
Al Superczynski