Humorous XB-70 what-if site

Back in Oct 2004, there was a page of B-70 "what-if" profiles, here:

The r.m.s thread is here:
If the google link doesn't work, search for "Humorous XB-70 Site"

The original jfsedwards link is now dead, and the page is not on

Does anyone have a current link, or any of the profiles?

Thanks!

Peter

Reply to
petero

Peter:

I have a couple of the profiles on my computer at home. I built the EB-70 version and attempted the Thunderbirds. I would still like to build the Thunderbirds scheme though. I will see if I have any of the others and let you know.

Thanx, Carl

snipped-for-privacy@metrocast.net wrote:

fredjocko

was it Lindberg who made a small scale kit of the 70? What else is out there besides the OOP AMT kit?

Craig

Reply to
crw59

Lindberg's kit is about 1/116 scale. Academy makes a 1/300 kit, and Cutting Edge makes a 1/144 resin kit.

Peter

Reply to
petero

I've always seen the Lindberg kit as being 1/180. ISTR the old Aurora kit is somewhere around 1/100. Sutcliffe/Contrail had a 1/72 vac & I think there were a few 1/100 'mistakes' floating around.

Reply to
frank