1:500 figures

Anyone aware of any 1:500 figures other than from Toms Modelworks? I am working on a diorama and desperately need those figures. Toms has none in stock, and while they say they are filling online orders, I worry about whether they are restocking. For those who didn't know, Tom passed away in the spring.

Reply to
Don Stauffer

Don, you've posted this question here on June 27. I replied to you with a source of 1:450 figures (might be close enough).

Here is the thread:

Mine was the last posting in that thread so I don't know if you even read it.

A while back I think that you've asked for instruction for Hasegawa Ferrari 250 photoetched wire wheels and I also posted a link to scans of those instructions. I also never saw a response from you so I don't know if you found them either.

Peteski

Reply to
peteski

Yeah, I got both messages, but when I try to email reply ( to cut down personal traffic on group) the email bounces.

Reply to
Don Stauffer

Ah, that explains the problem. My Usenet email address has not been active since Deja-news was devoured by Google. I now use Google groups but I was able to keep the old inactive address. I thought that this was actually good for preventing Spam so I left it alone. That explains bounces.

As far as keeping personal traffic off the r.m.s. I wouldn't worry about that. There is usually less that 10 new messages per day and many of those messages are just idle OT chat so I think that any extra traffic would actually be beneficial. :-)

If you want to contact me off list try p e t e s k i 7 g m a i l c o m (removing the spaces and adding the @ and . characters where appropriate).

Peteski

Reply to
peteski