Tamiya clear me262

I have waited a lonmg time for a clear kit of Tamiya's excellent rendition of the 1/48th scale Me262 A-2 as i thoroughly enjoy working on the interior details of my model aircraft and this new kit allows other people and myself to appreciate the time and energy put into this style of model. Well done Tamiya and keep up the good work.

Reply to
Emperor 1138

Tamiya 262 was first released in early 2002 (time flies). And FWIW I too "waited a long time" for the clear kit - I ordered it in first days of October and have only received it a week ago =).

Chris

Reply to
Chris Holmes