wanted urgent

Im building the hobbyboss 48th T34/85 and its complete with engine and interior detail!!

Im making this as a gift to take to Germany in 1 month so time is important...lots of late nights

I have noooooo books or info, but does anyone have any good links to the interior etc etc

Im also after a 48th figure...

lower down you will see the T34 im making, but superdetailing not just on a plynth...but i need a figure in the same pose as im stood! (i can make a 48th figure have the same cool hair style as me hahahhaaaa)

Like i said, i have not got a clue how to do the interior, or how the kit builds like, im not gluing both halves, so the whole inside can be seen once lifted off.

Anyone built this kit?

I have asked on a German group, if they know the exact location of the real tank, as i forget how many fuel tanks etc

Also what green would you use?

ta!

Reply to
Jules

Hi Jules,

Done some web searching & the following site certainly looks most promising regarding colours:

It came courtesay of the following Silicon Valley modellers site that may hold more useful links:

Also found the following forum regarding a build on the kit, which looks quite useful.
As to figures, the following found on Hannants:
Hope these help & I've book-marked a few as I have one to build also.

Cheers, Stephen.

Reply to
SL

Hi Stephen

Ta for the info, looked at the links..

I thought it would be way too clutterd and fidly in 48th, ok few bits are fidly but not too bad, went together very fast actually, did a couple of hours, everything needs to be open due the amount of detail that can be seen, a waste otherwise...

im not too sure on the real inside, although i have nooooo idea on soviet stuff, looking at the real foto link you gave...sure someone will come along soon and confirm.

looks like bashing a figure out of the tamiya set might be the best bet to make a mini me.

cheers!

Jules

hello this site is a exellent source for the t-34 it even has t34 full size autocad dwg has well has loads of detail info hope this helps

volkjagger

thanks for that...useful!

will do some more work > > Im building the hobbyboss 48th T34/85 and its complete with engine and

just

Reply to
Jules