FA: 1/72 Canadair CL-601 Challenger - Resin kit

Only kit in 1/72 of the Canadair Challenger.

Tom

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
tom

Hiya Tom,

Welcome back!

We (at least I) missed your informative posts. Most of your postings come as news to everybody and are greatly appreciated.

Wish that I could afford many of them. Do you accept orders off e-bay? Never dealt with them or pay-pal.

TIA

Tom (> Only kit in 1/72 of the Canadair Challenger.

maiesm72

Reply to
frank

=2E..and the rare cast resin job from Leading Edge.

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

I didn't pay any attention to his auction, but I assumed it was the LE kit.

Reply to
frank