Link to Tamiya history book

here's the amazon link to the tamiya book referenced in the

1/700 ship post...

Craig

crw59

This is a great book, even if you're not a fan of Tamiya models (although I admit that I am one). You will get an appreciation of the difficulty of starting and running a model making business, and also an appreciation for a man's (Mr. Tamiya's) passion for modelmaking.

Reply to
js2012