Jonny Quest models?

Anyone ever kit any models from the Jonny Quest TV show?

Thanks,

FRedD

Reply to
RedFred1

all the shows are out now on one DVD. check it out on Amazon. Close to $50.

great stuff. a 1/48 kit of that plane with the huge tail would be fantastic.

Craig

Reply to
Craig

FWIW, in the revival series of the late 1980s/early 1990s, there was a flashback of Race Bannon (before he met Dr. Quest) as a test pilot flying F-4 Phantoms. Don't remember if Race was Navy, Air Force, or working for McDonnell.

Stephen "FPilot" Bierce/IPMS #35922 {Sig Quotes Removed on Request}

Reply to
Stephen "FPilot" Bierce

My favorite boyhood cartoon!

Here's a very nice website with some kits for sale.

Kaliste

> Anyone ever kit any models from the Jonny Quest TV show?

Reply to
Kaliste Saloom

gigantor rules!

Ahhhh...........and to own every episode on video tape is even better because I can model and watch/listen to them at the same time. It's like being a kid again.

Reply to
Steve Faxon

Thanks for the link! I'll keep my eye open on e-bay...

FredD

Reply to
RedFred1

Thanks, that's a pretty decent web site. What's the date on the Shape of Things figures? Can't wait to buy the DVD. I remember the revival series in the late eighties and the TBS revival of the nineties that screwed up the theme song. Neither was as good as the original. Does anyone remember the show's original run at 7:30 primetime? tia

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

Someone mentioned that the series is now out on DVD>

Dear Lord!!! Read the reviews on Amazon:

It seems that these classics have been EDITED! A lot of what would now be considered "un-PC", has been edited out! And the presentation of what is left, is a "phoned-in" job!

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Yeah, I posted the Amazon note. The reviews make me wonder about their intentions, but I'm still gonna get it. I have a few tapes of the show but I want all of them. Jetsons and Rocky & Bullwinkle are next!

Craig

Reply to
Craig