Question: Promodeler Ju 88 colors

Pulled the Promodeler Ju 88 C off the shelf the other night and took my first real look at it. I like the marking scheme for the Helmut Lent AC. I noticed the instructions call for the underside to be done in RLM 02 green. Given Revell-Monogram's reputation for close-but-no-cigar when it comes to colors and markings, I have a tough time accepting this on faith but I suppose it could be correct.

Can anyone provide definitive info on the righness or wrongness of R-M's instructions? Lacking that, anyone have opinions?

BTW, this kit looks great in the box if you haven't seen it. I didn't do a formal inventory but it includes at least some parts for several variants including day-fighter and greenhouse nose versions.

Much thanks

Steve

Reply to
AD