1/72 AMT Ju-88 nightfighter - out of production?

Just wondering if the AMT JU-88 series (specifically the
nightfighters) are still available, or if there are any plans for a
re-pop? I checked my usual online suppliers, and no one is listing
them.
Reply to
Pauli G
AMTech produces several variants on it IIRC AMT itself is more or less out of the model airplane biz
Reply to
Eyeball2002308
Ask Vern at
He had one as recently as April 2003.
Ed
Reply to
ModelerET2
Curious...I had not seen nor posted a comment on this string yet I got an email about it?
Reply to
Eyeball2002308