Promodeler P-38 How Accurate?

I'm working on the 1/48th scale Promodeler P-38E/F/H and was wondering how it compared to academy/hasegawa offerings.

KWW

Reply to
VF192FAN

It IS the Hasegawa offering (rebox).

-John

Reply to
Pacific95

in article snipped-for-privacy@mb-m01.aol.com, Pacific95 at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote on 8/29/03 10:00 PM:

Very nice model kit but the E markings won't really work for the version supplied. They are for an early E with the side-opening canopy. Can be done with a little imagination however.

MB

Reply to
Milton Bell

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (VF192FAN) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m10.aol.com:

The PM is the Hase, supposedly very good. I have the Academy "E" and have had nothing but trouble with cowls being larger than the damn nacelles. I was considerably well along on it when I discovered this. I've had it out twice and still haven't come up with an answer. Very dissapointed.

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

From what I heard, it IS the Hasegawa kit.