Need Instructions US Aircore CorostarII Warbird.

I'm looking for the instruction booklet for a US Aircore Corostar II Warbird Kit If you have a booklet or are willing to copy it, please let me know. Hoping someone can help me out! I checked Aircore's web site but no luck. snipped-for-privacy@localnet.com Thanks Mr. Bill

Reply to
mrbill2

refer to =

and download colt manual - same procedure - in need refer to the helpbutton and ask for further info. site and other information also listed at =
Alan T. Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Web Links

A.T.