Revell 1/72 Spitfire V - decal placement diagram, anybody?

I have managed to lose the instructions for my son's Revell Spitfire Mk
V (04164). I have emailed Revell GmbH to see if I can get another copy,
but have had no reply as yet. If there is any kind soul out there who
can send me a scan I would be most grateful - it will help me recover
from the scornful looks of a 10-year-old! We mostly need the details
for the decal placement and detail painting for AZ-G, the full-span
version - I'm pretty sure I know how all the remaining bits go together,
and what the Day Fighter scheme looks like. Please help restore a
father's reputation...!
Reply to
Alan Dicey
copy on it's way