Revell 1/72 Spitfire V - decal placement diagram, anybody?

I have managed to lose the instructions for my son's Revell Spitfire Mk V (04164). I have emailed Revell GmbH to see if I can get another copy, but have had no reply as yet. If there is any kind soul out there who can send me a scan I would be most grateful - it will help me recover from the scornful looks of a 10-year-old! We mostly need the details for the decal placement and detail painting for AZ-G, the full-span version - I'm pretty sure I know how all the remaining bits go together, and what the Day Fighter scheme looks like. Please help restore a father's reputation...!

Reply to
Alan Dicey

copy on it's way

Reply to