[FFSMC] 1/72 Concorde kits instructions

Hello all,

For those who could want to know how to build the kit before to buy it, the instructions are downloadable on the FFSMC since today. I think the model sold buy Airfix is quite similar.

Reply to
Flying Frog

did you get the me 163 file ok?

e a présenté l'énoncé suivant :

Well no I didn't :( When did you sent it please ? Important : sometimes my anti-spams filter cancel some message because un word in the title, or because the title is empty. To be sure your message well arrives, please put [FFSMC] in the title, with the rest of informations.

Reply to
Flying Frog

yesterday. i will resend.

I've been uploading instruction here

SB

"The time has come, The Walrus said, To talk of many things: Of shoes and ships and sealing wax Of cabbages and kings And why the sea is boiling hot And whether pigs have wings."

My kill file;

ProMedeller

Reply to
SteveB