1961 Renault Gordini

I am looking for a model of this for a friend, has it ever been made and if so, by who ? remove diespam to email

Reply to
n329df

Ouch! I seem to recall I built one in 1/25 scale back in 1961 from a kit but am afraid it was Palmer Plastics, who never found a car body that was molded in less than 10 parts nor a mold that took more than

10 minutes to cut...

Doubt you'd REALLY want that one.

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne

Anybody know where to get this one?

Based on the filename, I'd guess it's a Solido. Probably 1/43 scale. Google "Renault Gordini model".

-- C.R. Krieger

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

remind me of the early 60's simcas. yuck!

Reply to
someone

I thought Simca was Latka's wife? (:>

Reply to
Count DeMoney

music in a different kitchen

Reply to
someone

I think that would be completely lost on furriners. :-)

Reply to
willshak

i think most euro's would get it. it was widely exported like those other bastions of high american art and culture like beverly hillbillies and gilligan's island. no wonder the dinobonoids of omecron persei 8 want to destroy us in 1000 years.

Reply to
someone

or jim freakin carrey

Reply to
someone

If I hadn't caught at least one episode of "Taxi" it would have flown past my crown.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

...no Andy Kauffman fan...

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

So, how long have you been a scientologist, e?

Reply to
Jim Atkins

i don't like them, either.

Reply to
someone

Ah, but you can't not like Carol Kane! She could act just as insane as Kaufman, but without the mental illness ... =;^)

-- C.R. Krieger (Been there; done that)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

She's definitely a talented woman. I enjoyed her visits to the Tony Danza Shows. If it weren't for the "Millionaire" repeats at 10AM I'd really miss that show. The cooking lady just doesn't turn my crank.

CK has done well in just about every show I can remember her being in. Kaufman was boring, Kaufman was tedious, Kaufman was much too impressed with himself, Kaufman was.....ad nauseum. You get the picture.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

you guys are great, i thought i was the odd man out for thinking kaufman pretty much too bizarre to be funny. it had a few seconds, but not consistent and hr certainly was not a comedic genius. it was fitting that another bizarrely unfunny object of massmind drool, jim carrey, mimic kaufman. added to that a really lackluster effort from rem and it'sloserpalooza. speaking of losepalooza, i'm glad it's gone.

Reply to
someone