cutaways drawings

Hi All:

where can i find goods cutaways drawings? I wanted to start a cutaway model but i need first good information.

thanks in advance

Jose

Reply to
Familia aides

Air International has cutaway drawings in every issue. Flight International has them ocassionaly, but the Flight drawings are generally more accurate than the Air International drawings. If you are looking for a specific type, let me know, I will try to find a magazine that featured it.

Rob de Bie

My models:

Me 163B site:

Rob de Bie
2 books are currently available in the $20.00 range. both are hardcover. the titles are: aircraft anatomy of world war II, 1939-45 (chartwell books inc.) and modern military aircraft anatomy, 1945 to present day (metrobooks). general editors on both books are: paul eden and soph moeng. i purchased both at my local barnes & nobles.
Reply to
KONDA24